Are you a non profit with Rooms or Resources that you think you could raise money by renting out? Or are you a community center or voluntary service looking to manage your resources better? Sick of spreadsheets, emails and that Google calendar that no one keeps up to date? Then CiviBooking is for you!
CiviBooking is a CiviCRM extension which allows you to:
- Create a list of resources which are available to be booked (we call these limited resources as once their booked, they're gone!)
- These are shown in a fancy calendar type screen so you can see what’s available super easily.
- Contacts in the database can book one of more of these by using the booking wizard.
- Contacts can add unlimited resources to the bookings (tea's, coffee's, solar energy...)
- Contacts can add additional charges, discounts and calculate a price based on what’s booked.
- You can make provisional bookings and come back and edit them later.
- You can cancel bookings, applying a cancellation charge if necessary.
Oh and of course everything integrates super nicely with search, contact tabs, CiviContribute for payments and some other tricks and tweaks along the way.
We'll be talking you through how to install and setup CiviBooking, walking you through the features and the future plans for the extension.