Are you TOTALLY new to CiviCRM, think it might be right for your organisation and are here/have been sent here to find out more?
We are running this session for those who have never seen CiviCRM in detail before and experienced CiviCRM trainers will talk you through the basics of a system.
You will also be able to play with a working CiviCRM system, ask the experts some basic questions and get up to speed for the following amazing CiviCON sessions.
In the session we will demonstrate
- What a contact looks like in CiviCRM (a contact is an individual, organisation or household)
- How to add and edit a contact
- How to create relationships between contacts
- What is an activity?
- A quick tour of the core CiviCRM components; contributions (payments), events, membership
- How flexible CiviCRM can be
- See what is possible via some working examples
Don't worry if you have questions that you think are too basic. We'll be there to help.
Session Date and Time:
Thursday, September 25, 2014 -
10:15 to 11:15
Seminar room 4